How Much Depression Do You Have?
Take the below to see
Are you wondering how much Depression you have? You can easily find out by taking this Depression test, called the Burns Depression Inventory. Print this Depression test out, take the test and see how much Depression you have. Good luck.
Instructions: The following is a list of symptoms that people sometimes have. Put a check in the space to the right that best describes how much that symptom or problem has bothered you during the past week.
0 = Not At All 2= Moderately
1 = Somewhat 3 = A Lot
4 = Extremely
Symptom List 0 1 2 3 4
1. Feeling sad or down in the dumps
2. Feeling unhappy or blue
3. Crying spells or tearfulness
4. Feeling discouraged
5. Feeling hopeless
6. Low self-esteem
7. Feeling worthless or inadequate
8. Guilt or Shame
9. Criticizing yourself or blaming others
10. Difficulty making decisions
11. Loss of interest in family, friends, or colleagues
13. Spending less time with friends and family
14. Loss of motivation
15. Loss of interest in work or other activities
16. Avoiding work or other activities
17. Loss of pleasure or satisfaction in life
18. Feeling tired
19. Difficulty sleeping or sleeping too much
20. Decreased or increased appetite
21. Loss of interest in sex
22. Worrying about your health
23. Do you have any suicidal thoughts?
24. Would you like to end your life?
25. Do you have a plan to harm yourself?
Thoughts and Feelings
Activities and Personal Relationships
Please Total your Score on items 1-25 here:
***Anyone with suicidal urges should seek immediate help from a mental health professional.
Check your score against the Scoring Key for the Burns Depression Inventory below.
Scoring Key for the Burns Depression Inventory
Total Score Degree of Depression
0-5 No Depression
6-10 Normal but Unhappy
11-25 Mild Depression
26-50 Moderate Depression
51-75 Severe Depression
76-100 Extreme Depression
If you Depression is more than Mild Depression, you should take action to protect yourself.
*Copyright © 1984 by David D. Burns, MD (from The Feeling Good Handbook, Plume, 1990) ** Anyone with suicidal urges should seek immediate help from a mental health professional.
For more information, go to: https://feelinggood.com/
So, how did you do? If your Depression is more than you would like it to be
I CAN HELP YOU RELEASE YOUR Depression ONCE AND FOR ALL!
The more Anxiety, Stress, Fear, Worry, Depression, Anger, Guilt and Shame
the more Relaxed, Happy, Confident, Peaceful and Successful you will become.
I WILL HELP
ONCE AND FOR ALL!