How Much Anxiety Do You Have?
Take the below to see
Are you wondering how much Anxiety you have? You can easily find out by taking this Anxiety test, called the Burns Anxiety Inventory. Print this Anxiety test out, take the test and see how much Anxiety you have. Good luck.
Instructions: The following is a list of symptoms that people sometimes have. Put a check in the space to the right that best describes how much that symptom or problem has bothered you during the past week.
0 = Not At All 2= Moderately
1 = Somewhat 3 = A Lot
Symptom List 0 1 2 3
Category I: Anxious Feelings
1. Anxiety, nervousness, worry or fear.
2. Feeling that things around you are strange, unreal or foggy.
3. Feeling detached from all of part of your body.
4. Sudden unexpected panic spells.
5. Apprehension or a sense of impending doom.
6. Feeling tense, stressed, "uptight", or on edge.
Category II: Anxious Thoughts
7. Difficulty concentrating
8. Racing thoughts or having your mind jump from one thing to the next.
9. Frightening fantasies or daydreams.
10. Feeling like you're on the verge of losing control.
11. Fears of cracking up or going crazy.
12. Fears of fainting or passing out.
13. Fears of physical illnesses or heart attacks or dying.
14. Concerns about looking foolish or inadequate in front of others
15. Fears of being alone, isolated, or abandoned.
16. Fears of criticism or disapproval.
17. Fears that something terrible is about to happen.
Category III: Physical Symptoms
18. Skipping or racing or pounding of the heart (at times called "palpitations").
19. Pain, pressure or tightness of the chest.
20. Tingling or numbness in the toes and fingers.
21. Butterflies or discomfort in the stomach.
22. Constipation or diarrhea.
23. Restlessness or jumpiness.
24. Tight, tense muscles.
25. Sweating not brought on by heat.
26. A lump in the throat.
27. Trembling or shaking.
28. Rubbery or "jelly" legs.
29. Feeling dizzy, light-headed or off balance.
30. Choking, or smothering sensations or difficulty breathing.
31. Headaches or pains in the neck or back.
32. Hot flashes or cold chills.
33. Feeling tired, weak or easily exhausted.
Add up your score total for the 33 symptoms and record it here: _________ .
Check your score against the Scoring Key for the Burns Anxiety Inventory below.
Scoring Key for the Burns Anxiety Inventory
Total Score Degree of Anxiety
0-4 Minimal or No Anxiety
5-10 Borderline Anxiety
11-20 Mild Anxiety
21-30 Moderate Anxiety
31-50 Severe Anxiety
51-99 Extreme Anxiety or Panic
If you Anxiety is above Mild Anxiety, you should take action to protect yourself.
So, how did you do? If your Anxiety is higher than you would like it to be
I CAN HELP YOU RELEASE YOUR ANXIETY ONCE AND FOR ALL!
The more Anxiety, Stress, Fear, Worry, Depression, Anger, Guilt and Shame
the more Relaxed, Happy, Confident, Peaceful and Successful you will become.
I WILL HELP
ONCE AND FOR ALL!